浏览 4
已采纳

如何构建未链接到symfony2中的任何实体的通用表单

So far , i have only built form which are related to entities using formbuilder

i normally do this

$builder->add("tasks")

Then i do this

$Form = $this->createForm(new TaskType(), $entity);

Now i just want a generic form where i have the select boxes in which i can load entities from database.

I am not persisting or binding that form i just want that when user select user and hit submit then i go to that user page

IN the above form i used to have tasks as property in user entity so i used add.

But i just want want to display tasks , whichis not linked to user can i do that

$form = $this->createFormBuilder($task)
        ->add('task', 'text')
        ->add('dueDate', 'date')
        ->getForm();

Example i above code can i do that

$form = $this->createFormBuilder()
        ->add('task', 'text')
        ->add('dueDate', 'date')
        ->getForm();
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongliantong3229 2012-08-09 09:08
    关注

Before reading, why would you show a <select> for doing nothing? Maybe there is a better solution to achieve what you want :)

Anyway, if your form has some field not related to an entity property, just set the option property_path to false. Assuming you want to display a <select> ot tasks i would do:

$this->createFormBuilder()
        ->add('task', 'entity', array(
            'property_path' => false,
            'class'         => 'Acme\HelloBundle\Entity\Task', // Full/short FQCN
            'property'      => 'name', // Assuming your task as a property "name",
        ))
    ;

And if for some reason you need selected value (mean selected Task object) you can get with $form->get('task')->getData(), after binding it with the request.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。