douju6651 2011-07-13 17:54
浏览 7
已采纳

奇怪的登录行为...... PHP5,Session可能是罪魁祸首?

If you go to my main site: www.site.com, and then click "login" - you are taken to the login page: site.com/users/login.php.

At this point, the first time you try to login, and click submit, the page basically just reloads.. no error message (or successful login) is completed.

The 2nd (and 3rd, 4th, etc...) time, everything works like normal. Additionally, for what seems to be the life of the session cookie (15 minutes), it still works normally. If I close the browser, wait 15 minutes, and come back and do this process again, I'm back to the 1st time reload issue...

If I go directly to site.com/users/login.php, without coming from the main page link first, it works properly the first time...

I assume this is something to do with sessions? Have you ever seen/heard of behavior like this? I have no session active on the main page, only the /login.php page starts a session for the first time.

I know this probably isn't enough info to properly debug, but I thought I could at least throw it out there for people who have experienced something similar before....

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doupao1530 2011-12-19 13:49
    关注

Months later, the problem was solved. Please see response here for the fix...

session.cookie_domain in php.ini - issues with POSTing forms

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)