dpo15099 2010-09-17 23:17
浏览 31
已采纳

组织课程 - 最佳实践?

A quick question about best practice with PHP classes. I have seen people use filenames such as something.class.php to organise their classes in external files.

So, is it best practice to have one file per class, or multiple classes per file.

At the moment, I am scripting an RPG and have a single class_lib.php file. I currently have just character-related classes in there, and before I go any further would like to know if it's more suitable to keep classes grouped in files, have all classes in a single file, or keep each class to its own file.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of each approach?

Made this CW as it may not have a definite answer

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• douneiben2240 2010-09-17 23:23
    关注

Their are pros and cons of both approaches. Separating classes into separate files allows you to instantly know which file to modify if you need to update a class and keeps all logic related to that class in the same place. It is also beneficial from a source code repository standpoint to separate files. It increases the amount of load to include a ton of files, however this is most likely negligible. Another disadvantage is having to open numerous files to in the course of coding and it can be a pain to navigate if you decide to use folders in the structure as well.

Having related classes in the same file is more convenient than anything and can be confusing to figure out which file holds the class you need to modify.

If your project won't be terribly large it will most likely be up to you on how you want to organize it. But think about it in terms of "If I don't touch the code in 6 months, will I remember where to go to edit this class?"

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
  • ¥15 路易威登官网 里边的参数逆向
  • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?
  • ¥50 需求一个up主付费课程
  • ¥20 模型在y分布之外的数据上预测能力不好如何解决
  • ¥15 processing提取音乐节奏