drugs3550 2012-06-23 06:12
浏览 69

可以在Windows CE,WM8650上网本上运行“WAMP”吗?

Does any one know of a "WAMP" type of setup for running PHP and an SQL of some sort on the mini 7" WM8650 WonderMedia netbook?

I know, this is an odd question, but what it comes down to, is that I have a couple of these, and need some technicians in the field, have access to a web based form. I am simply wanting to create a local version of this form for these netbooks, so that I do not have to connect them to the internet while in the field.

I am currently running Windows CE 6.0 on the netbook, and figured wamp would just install. But of course everything has to be complicated. I have dome some searches, and originally I saw a youtube video showing wamp being installed on one of these devices, but ofcourse no link to anything on the comments and I honestly cant find the video now...

Anyway, if any one knows how I can do this, please let me know. I am told this thing can run debian as well, but I am not familiar with debian enough to use it, let alone know how to set it up with something like wamp. If someone can tell me if this would be a better way to go, let me know, and please provide some link or instruction on how I can setup a simple local "php server" on either windows ce, or debian (or even android)

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtpwra8456 2012-06-23 06:37
    关注

Try use a portable version of WampServer, or better XAMPP. Portable versions no need install, it can run directly from a stick, so, I think it works on notebook too. Try look on the net for: " portable xampp " to find the application to download.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 R语言Rstudio突然无法启动
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:提取2个图像的变量作为另外一个图像像元的移动量,计算新的位置创建新的图像并提取第二个图像的变量到新的图像
  • ¥15 改算法,照着压缩包里边,参考其他代码封装的格式 写到main函数里
  • ¥15 用windows做服务的同志有吗
  • ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图