dongzhang7157 2015-12-22 16:40
浏览 541

Paypal API:由于商家配置无效,无法处理此交易

I have set up a sandbox environment and enabled Business Pro so that they can accept Credit Card payments.

I am using the DirectPayment function in PHP that you provide on website and pass the following parameters: $paymentType, $paymentAmount, $creditCardType, $creditCardNumber,$expDate, $cvv2, $firstName, $lastName, $street, $city, $state, $zip, $countryCode, $currencyCode

It makes the call with $resArray=hash_call("DoDirectPayment", $nvpstr);

and the $nvpstr string is '&AMT=1&CURRENCYCODE=GBP&PAYMENTACTION=Sale&CREDITCARDTYPE=Visa&ACCT=4137350247384347&EXPDATE=122020&CVV2=123&FIRSTNAME=Test&LASTNAME=Last&STREET=TheLarchlands&CITY=Penn&STATE=Buckinghamshire&COUNTRYCODE=GB&IPADDRESS=90.207.76.28'

Why am I getting a failure response:

Direct credit card payment API call failed. Detailed Error Message: This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration. Short Error Message: Invalid Configuration Error Code: 10501 Error Severity Code: Error

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanniling0018 2015-12-23 05:48
    关注

Invalid Merchant Configuration means that DoDirectPayment is not enabled on your account, or you have not yet accepted the billing agreement for the $30/mo that PayPal charges you for it.

What could be going on, though, is that you have been approved and agreed to the billing, but you're setup on a different version of Payments Pro that requires you to use the PayFlow API instead of DoDirectPayment. Payments Pro 3.0 would give you access to DoDirectPayment only. Payments Pro 1.5 would give you access to PayFlow only. Payments Pro 2.0 should give you access to both of those APIs so you could use either one you want (although, I have seen where 2.0 accounts still require PayFlow for some reason.)

I actually have a blog article on the History of PayPal Payments Pro if you care to read more details about that.

If it turns out you do need PayFlow, take a look at this PayPal PHP SDK. It has a PayFlow credit card call setup as a sample and an template for you (as well as the same for pretty much every other PayPal Classic API call they offer) so you can have it done within minutes.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 机器学习能否像多层线性模型一样处理嵌套数据
  • ¥20 西门子S7-Graph,S7-300,梯形图
  • ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效