duanbi9202 2015-01-04 20:44
浏览 53

如何在没有Aptana调用远程调试器的情况下运行mywebsite / index.php文件?

I was expecting, as is the case with Eclipse, that when I run code from the ide, that execution runs until user entry. I shouldn't see debugging occur when I "Run".

With Aptana, when I Run the localhost/index.php file, an annoying remote debug request is called and asks if I want to break on the first line. Often several threads are generated and I'm thrown into a debug perspective. ... despite having set "Never" in Preferences/Run-Debug/"launch in debug mode when workspace contains breakpoints". This seems to only happen with .php files (html files run without debug being called).

"Run Configurations" and "Debug Configurations" appear to be the place to have run and debug operate differently, but they both have Debug options only. e.g. Run Configurations/PHP Web Page/Server -> why does it ask for server debugger? I expect to see this only in "Debug Configurations"

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyi1982 2015-04-27 07:46
    关注

If someone have better solution, Please share.

I had to do a dirty workaround to get rid of the annoying "Path Mapping" from Aptana. I renamed my project's "index.php" to something else and it worked fine. I also added my index_page setting to new url so that it will not affect my project.

This is obviously a noob solution but i cant seem to find any better way to get rid of this.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 mmocr的训练错误,结果全为0
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线