douniao7308 2014-06-25 12:49
浏览 66

手动GET / POST到网站登录

I'm writing a few mobile apps to help students at my college access resources on their mobile devices. I have everything functioning after a user logs in, but I still can't figure out how to reengineer the login page. Right now, the only way to log in is to open a webview to the login page. I'd like to be able to POST the login information directly to the page, that way I don't have to open a login webview.

Long story short - the login page for this resource not only passes UserID and Password, but a random UUID variable that I can't seem to figure out. It changes with every session, and I can't find any pattern with them. Right now, I've tried using GET to pull the page and extract this UUID from the source, then use POST to send it back along with the login information, but it fails.

Here is the login page's source (I removed the unrelated parts of the source for the sake of saving space):

<html>
<head>
<script language="javascript1.1">
var clientServerDelta = (new Date()).getTime() - 1403699390279;  <!--this number changes with every load? -->
function login()
{
setQueryAsCookie();
document.cplogin.user.value=document.userid.user.value;
if ( document.cplogin.uuid )
{
    document.cplogin.uuid.value=(new Date()).getTime() - clientServerDelta;
}
document.cplogin.submit();
}
</script>
<div id="loginBox">

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tr>
      <td align="center">
        <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%">

<form name="userid" onSubmit="xferFocus(this); return false;">
            <tr>
              <td align="right" width="40%"><span class="style1"><b>
              <label for="user" accesskey="u">User Name</label>:</b></span></td>
              <td align="left" width="60%">
                <span class="text10">
                  <script language="JavaScript1.2">
                  document.writeln("<input class=\"textform\" type=\"text\" id=\"user\" name=\"user\" size=\"" + size + "\" tabindex=1 onFocus=\"hadFocus(true)\">");
                  </script>
                </span>
              </td>
            </tr>
          </form>
          <form name="cplogin" action="https://<website>/login" onSubmit="login(); return false;" method="post">
            <tr>
              <td align="right"><span class="style1"><b>
              <label for="pass" accesskey="p">Password</label>:</b></span></td>
              <td align="left">
                <span class="text10">
                  <script language="JavaScript1.2">
                  document.writeln("<input class=\"textform\" type=\"password\" id=\"pass\" name=\"pass\" size=\"" + size + "\" tabindex=2 onFocus=\"hadFocus(true);\">");
                  </script><input type="hidden" name="user" value=""><input type="hidden" name="uuid" value=""/> 
                </span>
              </td>
            </tr>
          </form>
        </table>
      </td>
    </tr>
  </table>
</div>

I may have too many closing tags on there, but whatever, the base of the code is there; the closing tags don't mean too much. Anyway, when I capture a POST stream, it's passing userid, password, and uuid to /login. I can't seem to figure out what the heck is generating the UUID.

EDIT:

Figured it out! SunGard's process is described in the comments here: https://www.lumdev.net/node/9994.

According to novosirj on Lumdev: "Reading the code, it very much looks like it's taking the current date in epoch milliseconds, subtracts a value that it gets from the client (which also very much looks like epoch milliseconds), and calls that clientServerDelta, and then subtracts that difference from a newly-generated date later on and gets roughly another value in epoch milliseconds (that was the part I was missing -- it does not work in seconds, but instead milliseconds)."

There's a hardcoded UUID value that will ALWAYS pass a valid session ID: 0xACA021. I just passed that value along with my login information in a POST, and sure enough, I logged in. Awesome!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doupai1876 2014-06-25 13:26
    关注

I do believe you have some options on how to implement this, but first a few reminders:

• To store authentication information on a device (user/password pair, for example) is considered a security issue, even when encrypted. In order to be useful the encryption needs to be reversible.
    • Every time your mobile client authenticates via GET, it will be sending the auth pair. It may also be considered a security issue.

That said, let's try solving your issue.

The uuid is what ties the session together, and it is a randomly generated value. So, in theory, you should:

• Send authentication credentials;
      • receive response and capture the uuid generated by the server.

Afterwards, you should send the captured uuid as part of all your GET requests.

You may face some issues, though; the uuid expires after a certain period of inactivity, and the user needs to re-authenticate. You may configure the session TTL (time to live) in order to allow for a bit more leeway in this aspect.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向