dongsha9208 2012-10-09 17:55
浏览 41
已采纳

从Heroku外部连接到cPanel服务器上的MySQL数据库?

I am using the Heroku app to host a facebook application since Facebook is changing how they have their applications set up, again. However I need to connect to the MySQL Externally from my cPanel VPS and I am not able to connect correctly. I have tried using the darkprospect.net(host domain), ultimate-battle-online.com (primary domain of user) and 184.154.20.170 as well as those plus the combination of added port 3306 and none have worked. I previously needed to make sure that I added the right domain to the right file but right now it's just not connecting. Right now get this error when using mysql_connect() function:

Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 110

Again, thank you for any ideas that you may have!

EDIT: I found out that it was an issue with the buildpack that is the default for PHP apps, since I develop on a VPS with PHP 5.4.7 I was using parameters that were tuned for it and were not very supportive on their bundle of vanilla PHP and Apache.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsjmrpym220113739 2012-10-10 15:55
    关注

I was able to create a new Heroku buildpack that was able to support all of the features that my application was needing. Because I was developing on my VPS in PHP 5.4.7 my configurations were designed for more of the new features and with the Heroku's basic Buildpack only having PHP 5.3.10 there were unseen errors in background logs that were halting the connection process. Additionally CSF Firewall was configured only for UDP income 3306 and I was able to add it to UTP as well and that seemed to resolve the Connection Timed Out error that was the final error after I made a better buildpack for myself.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器