duanruinong0619 2010-11-20 12:15
浏览 20
已采纳

建议用PHP组织这个?

I'm developing a CMS for a client where he can only access it with a password. In this site he can edit, delete, create new articles. I use this system:

• classes called by the "action files" than handle data, process and output them
  • php files that print the html code received from the classes

The problem is that with the "action" files. for action files I mean the files that receive the forms data and requests and send them to the classes to handle. Last time I made a single file with a switch with for example "delete_article", "create_article" etc with the relative method to call but this becomes easily a MESS. I was wondering if there could be simplest ways to organize this. Maybe just doing php file for every "action" I wanna do?

Please considering I'm just starting with OOP so I could have said a lot stupid things :D

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douchibu7040 2010-11-20 12:21
    关注

You may consider using a framework such as Codeigniter if you are just starting with OOP. The learning curve for good OOP is steep, but the learning curve to Codeigniter is not. You can start work immediately and will learn a lot of useful best practices on the way. Such as the MVC pattern, which is what you want to use when working with OOP. Head over to codeigniter.com and check it out!

The manual is available at http://codeigniter.com/user_guide/

If I was to go straight at answering your question, I would suggest you have a closer look at MVC which is a way of organizing files. But I know that this may be hard to understand in the beginning, which is why I tell people to introduce themselves to it by using a framework of their choice. Of course, from a development perspective having a framework is also preferable because it will speed up your process.

Like Razor said in his comment, reinventing the wheel may be a waste of time. You'll also be happy to note, then, that there is plenty of open-source code written in specific frameworks and if you know these frameworks, you will be able to extend on that code very easily. If you try to extend upon a random CMS-script, this may very well be a waste of time as well if you can't understand it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么