douxun1934 2019-07-05 04:14
浏览 433
已采纳

如何在没有composer的情况下使用PHP库?

This is a really noob question... How do I use PHP libraries downloaded from GitHub? I've never experienced using libraries (even with the use of Composer). Where do I put the library folder? Are there any other steps I need to take to make the library work?

I'm trying to use PHPSpreadsheet to read and write Excel files; in their GitHub documentation, it's only about using the library in code.

I've tried searching for ways on how to use libraries without the use of Composer but they were all really specific and didn't apply to my situation. There were answers about using libraries on a server and about using libraries on Wordpress.

I just need to use the library for my thesis which will just be on one PC, no servers or anything.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlongling5308 2019-07-05 04:23
    关注

A computer is a computer - PHP doesn't care whether it's a server or not. Believe it or not, every answer you saw did, indeed apply to your situation. PHP is a tool - a hammer - and you can use it to drive in nails or put dents in a fender with equal efficiency.

Put the library folder anywhere you like - literally

Then, at the top of every .php file that needs to use the library, simply add:

require '../relative/path/to/library/file.php'

or

require '/absolute/path/to/library/file.php'

It's that easy ... welcome to the wonderful world of code - where EVERY decision you make will come back to bite you on the a** ;)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 使用C#,asp.net读取Excel文件并保存到Oracle数据库
  • ¥15 C# datagridview 单元格显示进度及值
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配