duankuixi1930 2018-04-09 18:27
浏览 30

将表格中的Get-Values存储在Array PHP中

I'm trying to store the users's input via the method get in an array to store it and further process it without overwriting the initial get-value. But I dont know how.. do I have to store them in a database to do that? Or can I just push every input into an array?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douduikai0562 2018-04-09 18:33
    关注

I believe the following should work for you... This will take all the $_GETs that you supply and put them in a new array so you can modify them without affecting the original $_GET array.

if(is_array($_GET)){
     $newArr = $_GET; // modify $newArr['postFieldName'] instead of $_GET['postFieldName'] to preserve original $_GET but have new array. 
    }

That solution there will dupe the $_GET array. $_GET is just an internal PHP array of data, as is $_POST. You could also loop through the GETs if you do not need ALL of the GETs in your new array... You would do this by setting up an accepted array of GETs so you only pull the ones you need (this should be done anyways, as randomly accepting GETs from a form can lead to some trouble if you are also using the GETs for database/sql functions or anything permission based).

if(is_array($_GET) && count($_GET) > 0){
         $array = array(); 
         $theseOnly = array("postName", "postName2"); 
         foreach($_GET as $key => $value){
          if(!isset($array[$key]) && in_array($key, $theseOnly)){ // only add to new array if they are in our $theseOnly array. 
           $array[$key] = $value; 
          } 
         }
         print_r($array); 
        } else {
         echo "No $_GET found."; 
        }

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了