dpjpo746884 2014-06-27 11:42
浏览 50
已采纳

什么是为超过40,000页的网站创建HTML站点地图的最佳方法?

I have already got a XML sitemap of the pages, but wanting a HTML version for the users to browse through (and also good for SEO i guess, making sure that every page will be link to).

My PHP website has a page for every village / town / county / region in the UK and Ireland, so im guessing that one page with every link in a list wouldn't be the best approach.

Should i...

• a) Have a list of all the counties then a sub HTML sitemap page for each listing all the towns and villages alphabetically?

• b) Same as option 'a' but with an a-z bar along the top, then a separate page for each county and letter with a list of the towns and villages?

• c) Something else??

Any suggestions for this solution would be greatly appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongluyi5123 2014-06-27 11:48
    关注

As google suggests more and more for the websites to have user-friendly pages, I suppose the sitemaps should follow the same logic.

If you have structured your data following this village / town / state / country / continent, I would simply have my sitemaps follow this same structure.

The first reason is that it would be the easiest to implement in my opinion, and it's the best hierarchy you could find. Villages should be sorted by alphabetical name or zipcode (depending if the country has some or not)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错