drsxzut183207938 2014-05-29 00:58
浏览 56
已采纳

修改Wordpress评论日期输出

I'm using the default wordpress comment system and in my comments

<?php wp_list_comments ?> 

To generate the comments and I was wondering how I can modify the comment date? Currently it displays the full date February 11, 2014 at 6:27 am, and I wanted to be able to adjust the date output. After looking at the wordpress codec it doesn't seem like I can modify the date format through the wp_list_comments args.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_list_comments

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douqian6315 2014-05-29 08:00
    关注

You have two options: 1. You can try to modify the wordpress core file wp-includes/comment-template.php. to modify the date format you wish to have(This might seem easier but i won't suggest you to modify the core files ) 2. you can create a custom callback function to display your comment as below: You would call the function

now you can create your custom function my_custom_comment in your function.php file and it will simply replace the default listing with your custom listing format.

Now create a function named my_custom_comment in your function.php and modify the date format

For more details on wp_list_comment take a look at wp_list_comment())

function my_custom_comment($comment, $args, $depth) {
    $GLOBALS['comment'] = $comment;
    extract($args, EXTR_SKIP);

if ( 'div' == $args['style'] ) {
        $tag = 'div';
        $add_below = 'comment';
    } else {
        $tag = 'li';
        $add_below = 'div-comment';
    }
    ?>
    <<?php echo $tag ?> <?php comment_class( empty( $args['has_children'] ) ? '' : 'parent' ) ?> id="comment-<?php comment_ID() ?>">
    <?php if ( 'div' != $args['style'] ) : ?>
    <div id="div-comment-<?php comment_ID() ?>" class="comment-body">
    <?php endif; ?>
    <div class="comment-author vcard">
    <?php if ( $args['avatar_size'] != 0 ) echo get_avatar( $comment, $args['avatar_size'] ); ?>
    <?php printf( __( '<cite class="fn">%s</cite> <span class="says">says:</span>' ), get_comment_author_link() ); ?>
    </div>
    <?php if ( $comment->comment_approved == '0' ) : ?>
        <em class="comment-awaiting-moderation"><?php _e( 'Your comment is awaiting moderation.' ); ?></em>
        <br />
    <?php endif; ?>

<div class="comment-meta commentmetadata"><a href="<?php echo htmlspecialchars( get_comment_link( $comment->comment_ID ) ); ?>">
        <?php
            /* translators: 1: date, 2: time */
            printf( __('%1$s at %2$s'), get_comment_date(),  get_comment_time() ); ?></a><?php edit_comment_link( __( '(Edit)' ), '  ', '' );
        ?>
    </div>

<?php comment_text(); ?>

<div class="reply">
    <?php comment_reply_link( array_merge( $args, array( 'add_below' => $add_below, 'depth' => $depth, 'max_depth' => $args['max_depth'] ) ) ); ?>
    </div>
    <?php if ( 'div' != $args['style'] ) : ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决