duanfeiqu1989 2014-01-27 14:09 采纳率: 100%
浏览 36

将我在Apache服务器上的站点转移到AWS [关闭]

I've developed a site in PHP using xampp's Apache and MySQL servers. I didn't keep the prospect of hosting it in AWS in my mind and so I was wondering how much should I change my site to host it on AWS. And I wish to change it as little as possible.

Can someone point me to a definitive guide to AWS site hosting of a php site that's developed for Apache?

Thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doujiang2643 2014-01-27 14:16
    关注

So long as your PHP code is well written, it should be pretty portable. There is no definitive guide that I know about for XAMPP->AWS deployments, but you should find it pretty easy to spin up an EC2 instance and test your app before public launch. Is there some aspect in particular that you are worried about in terms of the migration, or is it just a general concern? If it's just a general concern i.e. you just haven't done it before, keep in mind that you can easily destroy and re deploy your AWS server, so I would recommend that you just give it a go and then come back here and post any errors that you run into... also the guys over at https://serverfault.com/ (don't worry, it's affiliated with Stack Overflow) might be better placed to help you out.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀