dongzengzai4567
2011-11-27 14:17
浏览 35
已采纳

从Ruby on Rails切换到PHP的好资源在哪里? [关闭]

I have run an application in Rails for 6 years. We are getting ready to design a new version from the ground up. This is a very data intensive application, and there are always lots and lots of operations going on in the background. There are two issues I have with Ruby on Rails:

1) I don't think the performance is quite what it could be.

2) There seems to be such a major effort to abstract the database to AREL. I like AREL, but we are always going to use MySQL. This application will never point at another data source. Therefore, writing SQL will be much simpler, and will allow much more flexibility.

There are several things that I do like about Rails, and I will continue to use it for other applications that I have. I love the separation of concerns. I think the best part of Rails is the awesome community and all the gems that allow me to stand on the shoulders of people smarter than me.

I am looking for a resource that can tell me about switching to PHP from Rails. Among the initial questions I have are:

1) Is there a PHP framework that provides an MVC separation of concerns similar to Rails?

2) Is there anything analogous to gems or plugins?

Thanks for any guidance you can offer!

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

我在Rails中运行了6年的应用程序。 我们正准备从头开始设计新版本。 这是一个非常数据密集型应用程序,后台总是会进行大量的操作。 Ruby on Rails有两个问题:

1)我认为性能不是很好。

2 )似乎有如此大的努力将数据库抽象为AREL。 我喜欢AREL,但我们总是会使用MySQL。 此应用程序永远不会指向另一个数据源。 因此,编写SQL会更简单,并且可以提供更大的灵活性。

我喜欢Rails有几件事,我会继续将它用于其他应用程序 有。 我喜欢分离关注点。 我认为Rails最好的部分是令人敬畏的社区和所有让我站在比我聪明的人的肩膀上的宝石。

我正在寻找一种可以告诉我的资源 关于从Rails切换到PHP。 我最初的问题包括:

1)是否有一个PHP框架提供类似于Rails的关注点的MVC分离?

2) 有没有类似于宝石或插件的东西?

感谢您提供任何指导!

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 追加酬金
  • 关注问题
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

相关推荐 更多相似问题