dongmeixi5311 2015-04-13 04:20
浏览 53
已采纳

使用Ruby on Rails保护数据?

I am making a website and wish to store the data of users that log in into a SECURE database.; their username, URL, profile picture and points.

I am currently working on and studying game development so don't plan on spending too much time learning complex new coding languages. It was recently suggested to me that I learn Ruby on Rails, rather than mySQL and object oriented PHP. I currently have half a website built with HTML that uses some PHP (not coded by me).

Using Rails, can I set up a secure database to store information that can be accessed and changed by the website but untouchable to users?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqkf36241 2015-04-13 05:01
    关注

I'm relatively new to RoR as well but I'll do my best to answer completely:

1. Rails did have a bit of a learning curve for me, it doesn't help that the language changes so often so that tutorials are out of date quickly. It is very rewarding, however, and will let you quickly create awesome web-apps.

2. Rails has many Gems that you can use for many different things. For user authentication/encryption, you can use Devise, I've never needed database encryption on its own but I'm sure there are gems for that as well.

3. Rails readily accepts your html if you split it up correctly. I recommend you use Rails without php to make your own life easier but Here is a guide to run both if you really need to.

Hope this helps.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)
  • ¥15 Windows11, backspace, enter, space键失灵