dongwen5336 2010-09-14 13:24
浏览 45
已采纳

在提供AJAX或Flash请求时避免使用CSRF

I have a Flash based game for the browser which sends users' scores to a php backend script which stores the score and the user id in the database.

Now I have a url like www.example.com/update.php?score=200&uid=234

The problem is that this is very much exposed to an intelligent user, and he can use this url to store whatever score he wants in the DB. Also there's no real user authentication, and I don't intend to have one either, because it's really a tiny game.

How can I stop someone from calling the above url and updating his score on his own.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyang5943 2010-09-20 21:00
    关注

You might want to read about the "Marblecake" hack of an online polling system.

Substitute the concept of "submitting a vote" with "submitting a score" and you'll see that any client-side control is bound to fail.

While a good step might be to encrypt the score or use an HMAC to prevent tampering, your encryption will be done in the Flash client and the Flash app can be reverse-engineered for the key (it increases the effort required to cheat, but won't prevent cheating).

In order to minimize cheating, you'd have to move the scoring logic to the server and you'd have to run sanity checks or otherwise validate players' actions; otherwise, the approach to cheating would be executing invalid actions that lead to more points rather than just reporting the final score. (That last bit is vague since it's not clear what kind of game this is.)

At the very least, you should be able to tie score updates to a specific user so that cheaters can only affect their own score and not others'. I can only think of ways to bound the effect of cheating, such as rate limiting so that if an average game is N minutes, the server only accepts around 60/N score updates per hour . Or use some other metric/time period. But for what you describe as a tiny game that's probably not worth the effort -- especially since it only bounds the problem, it doesn't solve it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?