dongsha1544 2014-10-15 19:40
浏览 29
已采纳

如何在PHP循环中更改CSS的类名?

Hello I am trying to change CSS content on some DIVs depending of their class name.

To explain better, I have a while loop in PHP reading from the database to output DIVs and I have a field named "section" with data such as A,B,C,D,E,F,G.

For the DIVs located in section "A" and "B" I want the class name to be desk_box_hor (for horizontal) ELSE I want it to desk_box_ver(vertical).

Below is what I tried doing only two sections (A,B) that need to be vertical. The others need to be horizontal. If theres a more efficient way of doing this please tell me. I have about 200 of these DIVs being output on screen.

If you have a better title please recommend one, I didn't know what to put lol.

Thanks in advance!

My fiddle of what I want both DIVs to look like

PHP:

while($row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($desk_coord_result)){   
                        //naming X,Y values
                        $id    = $row['coordinate_id'];
                        $x_pos = $row['x_coord'];
                        $y_pos = $row['y_coord'];
                        $sec_name = $row['section_name'];
                        //draw a DIV box at its X,Y coordinate   
    //if section A and B do vertical                    
    if($sec_name == 'B' || $sec_name == 'A'){
        echo '<div class="desk_box_ver" data="'.$id.'" style="position:absolute;left:'.$x_pos.'px;top:'.$y_pos.'px;">id:'.$id.'</div>';

}
//else do it horizontal
    else{
        echo '<div class="desk_box_hor" data="'.$id.'" style="position:absolute;left:'.$x_pos.'px;top:'.$y_pos.'px;">id:'.$id.'</div>';
        }
    } //end while loop for desk_coord_result

CSS:

/* desk boxes*/
.desk_box_ver{ 
width: 23px;
height: 10px;
border: 4px solid black; 
padding:10px;
}   

.desk_box_hor{ 
width: 10px;
height: 23px;
border: 4px solid black; 
padding:10px;
}   

Also, lets say I want to use these two classes in the same Jquery function, is this the proper way of doing it?

$(".desk_box").add(".desk_box_ver").click(function() {
or
$(".desk_box, .desk_box_ver").click(function() {
  • 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhuibo5635 2014-10-15 23:21
    关注

In answer to your question "If theres a more efficient way of doing this please tell me." (I'll leave your other questions to someone else) yes, there are more efficient ways to write this PHP code, which then makes debugging and maintenance easier:-

a) Instead of two very long echo strings which are almost exactly the same, introduce a new PHP variable, say, $class. Then write:

$class = 'desk_box_hor';
    if($sec_name == 'A' || $sec_name == 'B'){
        $class = 'desk_box_ver';
    }
    echo '<div class="' . $class . '" data="' . $id . '" style="position:absolute;left:' . $x_pos . 'px;top:' . $y_pos.'px;">id:' . $id . '</div>';

Now you only have one long echo string to write, and to debug. Also my preference is (though this is opinion only) to put a space either side of all those string concatenation dot operators - it makes it easier to decipher whats going on.

b) The next improvement you can make is to swap all the single and double quotes. Then you can write a single string with no concatenation operators at all, as you can put a PHP variable inside double quotes. Again, it makes the string of html clearer and easier to read, and debug. (Browsers can handle single or double quotes in the HTML tags). You end up with:

echo "<div class='$class' data='$id' style='position:absolute;left: $x_pos" . "px;top: $y_pos" . "px;'>id:$id</div>";

c) Next we can make the HTML code being created more readable; at the moment your script is generating a huge block of HTML markup (200 divs?) with no line breaks. Horrendous to debug. Just add to the end of your echo string like so:

echo ".....id:$id</div>
    ";

and that will split the generated HTML markup into separate lines (but the onscreen text will be unaffected). Much easier then to see if one of the items went wrong (for instance, if the database returns an empty value for one of the records, it will stand out in the HTML like a sore thumb). Note that you can add inside a string surrounded by double quotes; if you stay with the original single quoted string you would have to add with a dot operator:

.....id:$id</div>' . "
    ";

d) Lastly, you could cut out all those 200 position:absolute strings from the generated HTML markup by putting it into your CSS stylesheet, just retaining the CSS values that vary. Ie:

.desk_box_hor, .desk_box_ver { position: absolute; }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用