douwaz34842 2014-08-28 21:53
浏览 60
已采纳

使用重复记录迭代PHP数组并删除值为0的一条记录

I have a MySQL query using Laravel that I convert to a PHP Array.

The rows have values similar to this:

name | override | percentage
Eclipse | 1 | 50%
Eclipse | 0 | 75%

MySQL query

select * from table

Both rows (it's many more than just 2 in reality) have the same name, but one has override set to 0 and one has it set to 1.

How can I get rid of all records in my query result (PHP array) that are duplicates (determined by the name) AND have override set to 0? I want only the records that have been overridden with a new record which I have done, but I need a way to remove the records with override = 0, given that the records are the same but have a different percentage value.

How can this be done?

Thanks.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongqiaochi2711 2014-08-28 22:20
    关注

NOTE: Doing this in SQL will be WAYYYYYYYYY faster and use far less memory. I would only try this PHP approach if you cannot modify the SQL for some reason.

Maybe try out... hit the db twice, first time only get non-overrides, then get the overrides in second pass -- coerce your arrays to be indexed by name and array_merge them. (Uses a fair chunk of memory given the number of arrays and copies - but it's easy to understand and keeps it simple.

$initial = get_non_overridden();
    $override = get_overridden();
    $init_indexed = index_by_name($initial);
    $over_indexed = index_by_name($override);

$desired_result = array_merge($init_indexed, $over_indexed);

Assuming your database gives you a standard rowset (array of rows, where each row is a hash of fields->values). We want something that looks like this instead:

[
      'Eclipse' => [
        'name' => 'Eclipse',
        'override' => '0',
        'percentage' => '75%'
      ],
      'Something' => [
        'name' => 'Something',
        'override' => '0',
        'percentage' => '20%'
      ],
    ]

So index_by_name would be:

function index_by_name($rowset) {
      $result = array();
      foreach ($rowset as $row) {
        $result[ $row['name'] ] = $row;
      }
      return $result;
    }

There are ways to tweak your efficiency either in memory or run time, but that's the gist of what I was thinking.

array_merge then overwrites the initial ones with the overridden ones.

NOTE: this all assumes that there is only one row where Eclipse override is 1. If you have twenty Eclipse|0 and one Eclipse|1, this will work, if you have two Eclipse|1 you'd only see one of them... and there's no way to say which one.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。