dsp15140275697 2012-08-30 22:37
浏览 209
已采纳

PHP:Tank Auth,需要一定的电子邮件地址才能登录

So I have just setup tank auth, I have not changed anything yet so everything should be default. It works perfectly fine. However I want to require for a certain domain for emails to be able to login. For now I will say gmail. So how can i make it so it checks that the email address has @gmail.com in it before the user can register. I have found where the valid email error message is and can change that but i cannot find where the actual check for the valid email.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douqie3391 2012-08-30 22:44
    关注

Tank auth is using CI's default valid_email validation rule, found in the Form Validation class.

It's definitely a strange thing to want to do, but you can create a callback validation function and add it to your form validation rules on the registration page.

This is basically the equivalent of an ends_with rule, but adds the "@":

// Check if the inputs last characters matches the parameter
    function is_email_domain($input, $domain) {
       $domain_str = '@'.$domain;
       $result = strpos($input, $domain_str) === (strlen($input) - strlen($domain_str));
       if ( ! $result) $this->form_validation->set_message('is_email_domain', 'The %s field must be a %s email address');
       return $result;
    }

So create the callback function in your controller and add it to the validation:

$this->form_validation->set_rules(
        'email',
        'Email',
        'trim|required|xss_clean|valid_email|callback_is_email_domain[gmail.com]'
    );

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 写uniapp时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 matlab有限元法求解梁带有若干弹簧质量系统的固有频率
  • ¥15 找一个网络防御专家,外包的
  • ¥100 能不能让两张不同的图片md5值一样,(有尝)
  • ¥15 informer代码训练自己的数据集,改参数怎么改
  • ¥15 请看一下,学校实验要求,我需要具体代码
  • ¥50 pc微信3.6.0.18不能登陆 有偿解决问题