douzhi9478 2015-03-27 08:25
浏览 41
已采纳

在页面中丢失$ _SESSION变量

I come to you absolutely frustrated. I spent days looking through my code and the entire StackOverflow questions looking for the following issue:

The function of my project is to log in using three pages. The first page 1.php has the input fields to be filled up:

<?php
session_start();
session_destroy();

require_once "init.php";
require "header.php";

?>

<form method="POST" action="2.php" enctype="multipart/form-data">
  <table>
     <tr><td>Username</td></tr>
     <tr><td><input type="text" id="user" name="user" value=""/></td></tr>
     <tr><td>Password</td></tr>
     <tr><td><input type="password" id="pass" name="pass" value=""/></td></tr>
     <tr><td><input type="submit" value="Get in"/></td></tr>
  </table>
</form>

The second page 2.php processes the info, checks if the user and password are correct, and initializes $_SESSION['user'];

<?php
session_start();
session_save_path('/server/path/system/sphp');
//had to change dir due to server restrictions

$username= $_POST['user'];
$user= "cpe12";
$userpass= $_POST['pass'];
$pass= "p2010";

if($username==$user&&$userpass==$pass){

$_SESSION['user']= $username;
    echo "<head><meta http-equiv='refresh' content='2; url=3.php'>Loging </head>";
    echo $_SESSION['user'];
    exit();
    }
       elseif ($username!=$user||$userpass!=$pass){
            session_destroy();    
            echo "<head><meta http-equiv='refresh' content='2; url=1.php'>Wrong log in</head>";
            exit();

} 

?>

And I protect the third page 3.php content using an isset function.

<?php
session_start();
//I know I could use an include_once instead of these two lines, right?

error_reporting(E_ALL);
        ini_set('display_errors', 1);

if (isset($_SESSION['user'])){

$title= "Copies";
             require "header.php";
             require "content.php";

}
                else{
                    session_destroy();
                    echo "<head><meta http-equiv='refresh' content='4; url=index.php'>Blocked content.</head>";
                    die();

}
?>

Whenever I try to log in it validates ok in 2.php but when it gets to 3.php it fails to login. All pages have session_start and session.save_path written as the first two lines with no blank spaces. I have changed the default folder /tmp for session.save_path to server/path because /tmp had no writing permissions.

I could retrieve some info from 2.php and appears that $_SESSION['user'] comes out OK from it, but 3.php never reads it. The thing is that I have another 6 pages in common to access under this session, so I need a global solution.

Oh, and this is confusing: I also created a file in order to check session information (just for information) named check.php with the following code :

<?php

session_start();

echo session_save_path().'<br/>';
   echo $_SESSION['user'].'<br/>';
   echo session_name();

if (!is_writable(session_save_path())) {
    echo 'Session path "'.session_save_path().'" is not writable for PHP!'; 
   }

?>

Now, if I first clear browser history and data and then type www.myweb.com/check.php into the URL I see missing info, since $_SESSION['user'], etc. haven't been created yet. If afterwards I try to log in, amazingly starts to sign in like a charm, no matter what. SO first I have to access check.php on my browser to be able to log in. But if I clear browser history and data again, it doesn't let me log in anymore.

error_reporting on 3.php states: Notice: Undefined index: user in "/server/path/system/3.php in line 34

Might this be something about my server? Something about save_handlers? This is my first log in, and I went through hell. I think is going to be a long way. I've no more options or knowledge to apply. You are my last resort.

Thanks guys!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyong1974 2015-03-28 07:58
    关注

This never happend in my life before. I copied the code from 2.php and pasted it in another file, which a named try.php (exact same code). I redirected 1.php to check in try.php and then redirect to 3.php. It worked. Now, I don´t get what could possibly be fixed by coping the exact same code to another file (I literally checked line by line), so I'm very confused. But well, works like a charm now.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 树莓派与pix飞控通信
  • ¥15 自动转发微信群信息到另外一个微信群
  • ¥15 outlook无法配置成功
  • ¥30 这是哪个作者做的宝宝起名网站
  • ¥60 版本过低apk如何修改可以兼容新的安卓系统
  • ¥25 由IPR导致的DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE蓝屏
  • ¥50 有数据,怎么建立模型求影响全要素生产率的因素