dougaimian1143 2010-12-17 13:32
浏览 16
已采纳

在PHP中查询服务器并接收XML响应

I'm trying to write an API for a website, whose Flash app gets data from a server and presents it to the user. I've been told that I can "have a look web trafic you will the responses from the server are all just basic xml".

This might be the wrong question to ask but, I'm not entirely sure what I've been told to do here. Can I simply use PHP to open the page with the Flash app on, and intercept the XML responses being sent to it? How might that happen?

Alternatively, am I coming at this the wrong way? Do I need to instead know what server the Flash app is accessing, and then open up a connection to that?

This feels like a bad SO question, but I'm at a complete loss. The advice I was given was quite vague so I don't know where to look.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsz90288 2010-12-17 13:50
    关注

To see the server response in the web traffic, just use the "Net" tab of the firebug plugin of firefox.

It should display the request of the flash app with the response from the server which should be in XML.

EDIT

You will also know with firebug from which URL the response is coming from and you can then mimic the request of the flash app with your own php script.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题