duanjian4698 2016-12-12 15:58
浏览 28
已采纳

使用PHP一次更新多个记录

I am trying to update multiple records within an HTML form, but it isn't writing any data back, and I am getting no errors.

The table already exists and has half of the data already in it so I need to update records, not insert.

This is my form:

<form method="post" action="test.php" id="price-increase"></form>
<div class="x_panel">
<div class="x_content">             
    <table id="tablePrice" class="display table table-striped table-bordered dt-responsive">
        <thead>
            <tr>
                <th>Item Code</th>
                <th>Customer Increase</th>
                <th>New Invoice</th>
                <th>New Net</th>
                <th>New Matrix</th>
                <th>New Band A</th>
                <th>Incresed Date</th>
            </tr>
        </thead>
        <tbody>
            <?php while($res = sqlsrv_fetch_array($sql, SQLSRV_FETCH_ASSOC)) : ?>
                <tr>
                    <td><?php echo $res['ItemCode'];?></td>
                    <td>
                        <input type="text" name="customerIncrease" id="customerIncrease" class="form-control" value="<?php if(!empty($res['CustomerIncrease'])){echo $res['CustomerIncrease'];}?>">
                    </td>
                     <td>
                        <input type="text" name="newInvoice" id="newInvoice" class="form-control" value="<?php if(!empty($res['NewInvoice'])){echo $res['NewInvoice'];}?>">
                    </td>
                    <td>
                        <input type="text" name="newNet" id="newNet" class="form-control" value="<?php if(!empty($res['NewNet'])){echo $res['NewNet'];}?>">
                    </td>
                    <td>
                        <input type="text" name="newMX" id="newMX" class="form-control" value="<?php if(!empty($res['NewMX'])){echo $res['NewMX'];}?>">
                    </td>
                    <td><?php echo $res['NewBandA'];?>
                        <input type="text" name="newBandA" id="newBandA" class="form-control" value="<?php if(!empty($res['NewBandA'])){echo $res['NewBandA'];}?>">
                    </td>
                    <td>
                        <input id="increaseDate" name="increaseDate" data-date-format="dd/mm/yyyy" class="form-control col-md-7 col-xs-12" required="required" type="text" value="<?php if(!empty($res['IncreaseDate'])){echo $res['IncreaseDate'];}?>">
                    </td>
                </tr>
            <?php endwhile; ?>
        </tbody>                        
    </table>    
    <a href="test.php">
        <button type="submit" id="submit" name="submit" class="btn btn-success pull-right" value="Submit">Save</button>
    </a>
</div>

This is my PHP:

<?php 
if(isset($_POST['submit'])){
    $itemCode = (isset($_POST['ItemCode']) && !empty($_POST['ItemCode']))?$_POST['ItemCode'] : NULL;
    $customerIncrease = (isset($_POST['CustomerIncrease']) && !empty($_POST['CustomerIncrease']))?$_POST['CustomerIncrease'] : NULL;
    $newInvoice = (isset($_POST['NewInvoice']) && !empty($_POST['NewInvoice']))?$_POST['NewInvoice'] : NULL;
    $newNet = (isset($_POST['NewNet']) && !empty($_POST['NewNet']))?$_POST['NewNet'] : NULL;
    $newMX = (isset($_POST['NewMX']) && !empty($_POST['NewMX']))?$_POST['NewMX'] : NULL;
    $newBandA = (isset($_POST['NewBandA']) && !empty($_POST['NewBandA']))?$_POST['NewBandA'] : NULL;
    $increaseDate = (isset($_POST['IncreaseDate']) && !empty($_POST['IncreaseDate']))?$_POST['IncreaseDate'] : NULL;
    $processed = (isset($_POST['Processed']) && !empty($_POST['Processed']))?$_POST['Processed'] : NULL;

$query = "  UPDATE po_SupplierPriceIncrease 

SET CustomerIncrease = '$customerIncrease',
                    NewInvoice = '$newInvoice',
                    NewNet = '$newNet',
                    NewMX = '$newMX',
                    NewBandA = '$newBandA',
                    IncreaseDate = '$increaseDate',
                    Processed = '$processed'

WHERE ItemCode = '$itemCode';
                    ";
    $stmt = sqlsrv_prepare($sapconn2, $query);
    sqlsrv_execute($stmt);   
    return $stmt;

}
?>

Like I said, it won't update and it has no errors. Am I doing something wrong here?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanmu6752 2016-12-12 18:53
    关注

There are a couple flaws with the HTML form:

1. The form tag is immediately closed after it is opened - i.e.<form id="tablePrice"...></form> So move the closing tag (i.e. </form>) after any form elements that need to be submitted.
    2. The ItemCode is not being submitted with the form. Create an input (perhaps it should be hidden and/or read-only) to submit that value - e.g. <td><input type="Number" name="ItemCode" value="<?php echo $res['ItemCode'];?>" readonly /></td>
    3. Because an input element can have no permitted content, they are self closing, so add the (forward) slash (i.e. /) to the end of each input tag -<input type="text" name="NewMX" id="newMX" class="form-control" value="<?php if(!empty($res['NewMX'])){echo $res['NewMX'];}?>" />

As far as being able to Update multiple records at once (per your question title), in order to do that, you would likely need to update your UPDATE SQL query to have some logic based on the ItemCode value (e.g. with CASE statements). And the form fields would need to be in array format (e.g. CustomerIncrease[]) or have unique names (perhaps with the ItemCode value appended -e.g. CustomerIncrease_1) in order to associate various values with the row to update.

And as @Magnus Eriksson suggested, you should use a prepared statement (with bound parameters) to avoid SQL injection attacks. So you could simplify your PHP code like the example below, utilizing the 3rd parameter of sqlsrv_prepare() - an array of parameters.

params:
    An array specifying parameter information when executing a parameterized query.

Note: you would need to update the case of the name attributes on the <input> fields to match the names in $fields - e.g. <input type="text" name="NewNet"...>

if(isset($_POST['submit']) && $_POST['ItemCode']) {
        //these fields should match the name attribute of the inputs in the form
        $fields = array('CustomerIncrease','NewInvoice','NewNet','NewMX','NewBandA','IncreaseDate'    );
        $params = array();
        $setFields = array();
        foreach($fields as $field) {
            if (isset($_POST[$field]) && !empty($_POST[$field])) {
                $params[] = &$_POST[$field];
                $setFields[] = $field.' = ?';
            }
            else {
                $setFields[] = $field.' = NULL';
            }
        }

//optional : add ProcessedDate to setFields with value from GetDate()?
        $params[] = &$_POST['ItemCode'];

$query = "  UPDATE po_SupplierPriceIncrease 
                SET ".implode(', ',$setFields)."
                WHERE ItemCode = ?";
        $stmt = sqlsrv_prepare($connection, $query,$params);
        sqlsrv_execute($stmt);
    }

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问为什么我配置IPsec后PC1 ping不通 PC2,抓包出来数据包也并没有被加密
  • ¥200 求博主教我搞定neo4j简易问答系统,有偿
  • ¥15 nginx的使用与作用
  • ¥100 关于#VijeoCitect#的问题,如何解决?(标签-ar|关键词-数据类型)
  • ¥15 一个矿井排水监控系统的plc梯形图,求各程序段都是什么意思
  • ¥50 安卓10如何在没有root权限的情况下设置开机自动启动指定app?
  • ¥15 ats2837 spi2从机的代码
  • ¥200 wsl2 vllm qwen1.5部署问题
  • ¥100 有偿求数字经济对经贸的影响机制的一个数学模型,弄不出来已经快要碎掉了
  • ¥15 数学建模数学建模需要