dongweihuan8832 2016-02-22 21:14
浏览 141
已采纳

Azure身份验证机制

I have an App Service with a Mobile App in Azure cloud platform. The backend API is made using the Easy APIs in Node.js. In the same Resource Group there is also a SQL Server and a SQL Database. The client applications(Android,iOS and a Web app in Angular, PHP or Python) have to authenticate in order to call the API apps.

I am very confused regarding the authentication mechanisms. I want to make a login page for my users in the iOS, Android and Web application but I don't know how to design the authentication mechanism. Potential users will be all the clients who download the mobile applications and a few premium clients.

Should I pick the Azure Active Directory solution or should I make my implementation using the database as storage?

• 写回答

1条回答

• douzhong1907 2016-02-23 06:23
    关注

Actually, Azure Mobile Apps in Node.js backend are express.js applications running on Azure App Services. And the Mobile-Apps-SDK in a middleware of express.js. So it depends your requirement. The default authentication mechanism in mobile-apps-sdk is implemented via Azure gateway auth. Also you can implement your own custom auth.

If you have control over your mobile app and you want to just use the regular Facebook, Twitter, Google and Microsoft sign-in controls, then use the Azure gateway available in Azure Mobile Apps to get a mobile apps token. There are controls available for iOS, Android, Apache Cordova and Xamarin. You can also do a redirect to use the web. You can refer to Add authentication to your Android app

Otherwise, you can custom authentication and can provide your own token generator. You can use a third party authentication provider like Auth0.

You can refer to https://shellmonger.com/2015/10/06/azure-mobile-apps-nodejs-and-authentication/ for more information.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器