dongtou5557
2016-02-18 08:10
浏览 137
已采纳

如何在开发者facebook个人资料中更改用户的应用设置?

Basically what I want to achieve is if user checks chechbox saying: "Allow app to change your App’s Canvas URL and Secure Canvas URL within Facebook in order to work properly" to change these two fields on user's developer's facebook account. I haven't tried anything because I've researched a lot on Facebook Developers documentation and haven't find anything that suits my problem. I assume I'll need some of the permisssions to do this, but I don't know which. Samples of code would be very appreciated.

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

基本上我想要实现的是,如果用户检查chechbox说:“允许app更改 App的Canvas Facebook 中的URL Secure Canvas URL ,以便正常工作“在用户开发者的Facebook帐户上更改这两个字段。 我没有尝试任何东西,因为我已经在 Facebook Developers 文档上进行了大量研究,但没有找到任何适合我的问题的东西。 我假设我需要一些时间来做这件事,但我不知道哪个。 我们非常感谢代码示例。

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 追加酬金
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dpfps86064 2016-02-18 08:49
    已采纳

I did some research for you as well.

What you want to acomplish is possible. If found the right documentation on this page: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/reference/application

You first need to have the Application ID and the app access token. HTTP example:

POST /v2.5/{application-id}?canvas_url={url}&secure_canvas_url={url} HTTP/1.1
    Host: graph.facebook.com

I hope you can figure something out. Goodluck!

评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报

相关推荐 更多相似问题