duanlujiaji10335 2017-01-13 15:02
浏览 33
已采纳

PHP项目中缺少方法实现

Recently I got someones PHP site project (and this someone don't wan't to help me), so I have to understand his code. And maybe my answer would be stupid, but...

But there's some methods before class, that are doxumented as in example:

namespace Base\Classes;

/**
 * @method int method1()
 * @method $this method2(int $parameter)
 */

class SomeClass extends ParentClass
{
    public $_s_a = false;
    public $_user_roles = [];

public function SomeClassMethod() {
        somethingDone();
    }
}

And as you can see in this example, these documented methods are not implemented in defined class. But what my question is about - this methods are called from another classes and templates. And PHPStorm (my IDE) connects this documentation lines with calls, and ctrl+B leads from between references. But I can't find exact implementation of this methods. They cannot be found in parent classes, they are not in this file. And I thought maybe this is some syntax sugar that I'm not familiar with. Am I right? Or there something I'm missing, and all implementations somewhere in another place? (search by method name in folder gives nothing for me)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongluan6784 2017-01-13 18:26
    关注

PHP has a few magic methods, and one of them is __call().

When you have an object that implements __call() (by itself or by one of the parent classes), you may call an inaccessible method on it, and the __call() method will be called instead. This happens, for example, when you call a private method from the outside, or when you call a method that was not defined in code.

When you use such calls to inaccessible methods, IDEs will most likely show a warning that the method does not exist, although the code itself will probably work at runtime. These warnings are quite annoying, so you can add a @method tag to your class, and the IDE will know that this method exists, and will not show a warning.

So, to support the code that you got from someone, take a look at the __call() method implementation. Be aware that this method may be implemented in one of the parent classes, so check them out as well.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。