dpzff20644 2018-08-10 12:44
浏览 225
已采纳

我的PHP页面引用错误:缺少控制器

I´m new in PHP and creating dynamic webpages and after I installed Apache and my PHP IDE(codelobster) I face a serious problem.I really don´t know what I´m doing wrong but when I create new PHP project and I try to open it via my browser through localhost/...it always return me back a error page with this description:

Error:Missing controller Cake\Routing\Exception\MissingControllerException

My php file is called oneironaut.php so it gives me also: Oneironaut.phpController could not be found.

In the case you tried to access a plugin controller make sure you added it to your composer file or you use the autoload option for the plugin.

Error: Create the class Oneironaut.phpController below in file: src\Controller\Oneironaut.phpController.php

I tried to create different projects like with different names and there was always this bug diference only with name of my .php webpage.So I think this must be some system error and something in my xampp/php or Apache settings must change.Maybe there could be some connection with my unfunctional debugger , I tried to download Xdebug from https://xdebug.org/wizard.php and even though I follow instructions on this website and another websites too I can´t successfully get xdebug extensions into my computer.So in this some help will be highly appreciated too.

So give me someone please help what to do with these problems? Thank You so much.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douwo1862 2018-08-10 12:55
    关注

This seems to be happening because the server is loading files in "case-sensitive" mode.

You call your PHP file "oneironaut.php", however, the page is looking for "Oneironaut.php"

A similar question has been answered here, please try: Missing Controller Error on remote server using Beta 3

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码