dongwo2772 2016-06-02 15:32
浏览 57
已采纳

如何从单独的PHP脚本执行PHP脚本而不会丢失第二个脚本的输出?

I am currently working on a project that uses HTML and PHP to allow a user to enter information into a web form in order to generate an Excel file. On submission, the form runs a PHP file, main.php:

<?php
    // output headers so that the file is downloaded rather than displayed
    $order = $_POST["order"];
    header('Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8');
    header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="'.$_POST['order'].'.xls"');
    exec('php xl.php');
    sleep(2);
    readfile('xl_template.xls');
    error_reporting(E_ALL);
    ini_set("display_errors", 1);
?>

where "xl.php" is another PHP file and "xl_template" is a template for the Excel sheet I wish to modify. The purpose of main.php is to grab the modified template and download it to the user's computer, while xl.php actually modifies the Excel template and saves it to the server computer (using PHPExcel library):

<?php
    // this file will be called by main.php
    // after execution, there should be a newfile.xls
    // for the main.php to read from
    error_reporting(E_ALL);
    require('Classes/PHPExcel.php');

// variable definitions
    $template = "xl_template.xls";

$objPHPExcel = PHPExcel_IOFactory::load($template);
    $objWorksheet = $objPHPExcel->getActiveSheet();
    $objWorksheet->getCell('A2')->setValue('123400000000000000000001');
    $objWorksheet->getCell('B2')->setValue('it worked!');
    $objWriter = PHPExcel_IOFactory::createWriter($objPHPExcel, 'Excel5');
    $objWriter->save($template);
?>

This works as expected when the xl.php file is called from terminal and then the form is filled out. However, when xl.php is called from main.php through the exec('php xl.php') method, the Excel file does not get updated, which I assume to mean that xl.php was not successfully executed.

In addition to exec(), I have tried system(),shell_exec, the backtick operator, and passthru(), with the same results. Also, I have tried Javascript and JQuery methods, calling the xl.php file with $.get('xl.php') and $.ajax({url: 'xl.php'}) with no luck.

Any insight into this problem would be greatly appreciated, as I am still new to using PHP. Thanks.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsai1991 2016-06-02 15:50
    关注

I would suggest making two separate functions and calling them in the order you need to to prevent the error from occurring. This is the most efficient way to do this.

If you really want to use a different page, you could could possibly use the header() function in php to redirect to the second php page, and include any variables you need to pass in the URL and retrieve them using $_GET().

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决