dto52236 2014-03-20 16:04
浏览 31
已采纳

如何使用PHP设置$ PATH?

My site is being hosted on a shared server so I don't have su access. I needed to run a piece of code with java but it's not available on the server. So I got a self-extracting version of java and put it on the server in my home directory. Then I gave executable permissions to java and I try running the code. I have to use relative paths when running the file because of the restrictions of the server.

Trying to run the java file ../java/bin/java -jar 'javafile.jar' gives me the following:

error while loading shared libraries: libjli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I looked and libjli.so is located at ../java/lib/i386/jli/libjli.so. So I'm thinking that because I'm running java using a relative path it doesn't exactly know how to look for the other files. I'm hoping that if I can add absolute/path/to/java/bin to $PATH then this issue will be resolved.

So once I'm running my PHP, I can use dirname(__FILE__) to get the full path of my java bin directory. I've tried the following code:

exec('export PATH='.$bin_path.':$PATH', $output, $return);
print_r(array(getenv('PATH'), $output, $return));

Prints:
Array(
  [0] => /usr/local/admin/bin:/usr/local/admin/bin/servers:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin,
  [1] => Array(),
  [2] => 0
)

So nothing was added to $PATH, no output was given, and the command returned a successful exit value. Is it just the restriction of the server that is preventing me from getting this working?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxixian7803 2014-03-20 16:18
    关注

Firstly, this is not going to work.

exec('export PATH='.$bin_path.':$PATH', $output, $return);

It will launch a child process with a shell, run the export command in the shell, and then the shell will exit. But the export command only changes $PATH for that shell.

I'm not sure, but I suspect that you need to use putenv.

I'm hoping that if I can add absolute/path/to/java/bin to $PATH then this issue will be resolved.

Well, it could only help if you used a simple command name for invoking the java command.

And it would be simpler to just run java using the full absolute pathname; e.g. "/absolute/path/to/java/bin/java"

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。