dongwo6477 2019-07-14 10:23
浏览 337
已采纳

多线程单连接中的PDO :: lastInsertId()是否安全?

I read some threads here about PDO::lastInsertId() and its safety. It returns last inserted ID from current connection (so it's safe for multiuser app while there is only one connection per user/script run).

I'm just wondering if there is a possibility to get invalid ID if there is only one DB connection per one long script (lots of SQL requests) in multicore server system? The question is more likely to be theoretical.

I think PHP script run is linear but maybe I'm wrong.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanbeng1923 2019-07-14 11:13
    关注

PDO itself is not thread safe. You must provide your own thread safety if you use PDO connections from a threaded application.

The best, and in my opinion the only maintainable, way to do this is to make your connections thread-private.

If you try to use one connection from more than one thread, your MySQL server will probably throw Packet Out of Order errors.

The Last Insert ID functionality ensures multiple connections to MySQL get their own ID values even if multiple connections do insert operations to the same table.

For a typical php web application, using a multicore server allows it to handle more web-browser requests. A multicore server doesn’t make the php programs multithreaded. Each php program, to handle each web request, allocates is own PDO connections. As you put it, each php script run is “linear”. The multiple cores allow multiple scripts to run at the same time, but independently.

Last Insert ID is designed to be safe for that scenario.

Under some circumstances a php program may leave the MySQL connection open when it's done so another php program may use it. This is is called a persistent connection or connection pooling. It helps performance when a web site has many users connecting to it. The generic term for a reusable connection is "serially reusable resource.*

Some php programs may use threads. In this case the program must avoid allowing more than one thread to use the same connection at the same time, or get the dreaded Packet Out of Order errors.

(Virtually all machines have multiple cores.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥88 用uniapp写一个多端的程序,用到高德地图,用高德的JSAPI吗?
  • ¥20 关于#c++#的问题:水果店管理系统
  • ¥30 dbLinq最新版linq sqlite
  • ¥20 对D盘进行分盘之前没有将visual studio2022卸载掉,现在该如何下载回来
  • ¥15 完成虚拟机环境配置,还有安装kettle
  • ¥15 2024年全国大学生数据分析大赛A题:直播带货与电商产品的大数据分析 问题5. 请设计一份优惠券的投放策略,需要考虑优惠券的数量、优惠券的金额、投放时间段和投放商品种类等因素。求具体的python代码
  • ¥15 有人会搭建生鲜配送自营+平台的管理系统吗
  • ¥15 用matlab写代码
  • ¥30 motoradmin系统的多对多配置
  • ¥15 求组态王串口自定义通信配置方法或代码?