duanrao3371 2019-03-15 16:39
浏览 153
已采纳

如何从godaddy中托管的远程服务器访问本地MySql数据库

I am trying to access a database which is in root@localhost from a website hosted by godaddy.

i created a php file in the project folder and trying to access the local mysql database

here is the code

//actionpage.php

<?php

$db=mysqli_connect("127.0.0.1","cancan","canpass","test");

if (!$db) {
    die("Connection failed: " . mysqli_connect_error());
}
echo "Connected successfully";

?>

it gives me the error on the browser

Connection failed: Access denied for user 'cancan'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

The website i created is just static html without a back end..

I am pretty new to back end developing , Please help me

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douhui7136 2019-03-15 17:01
    关注

So long as Godaddy doesn't block outgoing MySQL connections and your ISP doesn't block incoming MySQL connections, this is technically possible.

You would need to:

1. Configure MySQL to listen on your computer's external network interface (i.e. not on a UNIX socket nor on the loopback IP address).
    2. Ensure that the MySQL service is available on the Internet (which will probably mean configuring your Internet router to perform port forwarding for the MySQL port from the Internet to your development machine)
    3. Change the connection string in your PHP so it connects to the hostname or IP address of your computer on the Internet (probably your router's external IP address).

You'd probably want to ensure you have a static IP address on the Internet so that you don't need to update the PHP every time your IP changes.

This, however, will be slow (because your MySQL traffic has to go back and forth across the Internet) and risky from a security perspective.

So don't do it. Get a MySQL service from Godaddy.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 metadata提取的PDF元数据,如何转换为一个Excel
  • ¥15 关于arduino编程toCharArray()函数的使用
  • ¥100 vc++混合CEF采用CLR方式编译报错
  • ¥15 coze 的插件输入飞书多维表格 app_token 后一直显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 vite+vue3+plyr播放本地public文件夹下视频无法加载
  • ¥15 c#逐行读取txt文本,但是每一行里面数据之间空格数量不同
  • ¥50 如何openEuler 22.03上安装配置drbd
  • ¥20 ING91680C BLE5.3 芯片怎么实现串口收发数据
  • ¥15 无线连接树莓派,无法执行update,如何解决?(相关搜索:软件下载)
  • ¥15 Windows11, backspace, enter, space键失灵