dsi37923 2019-02-11 16:18
浏览 924
已采纳

Azure AD SSO = AADSTS50020 - 多租户,如何允许外部租户注册我的应用?

We have a SaaS app and we are integrating with azure ad sso with oauth2 (locally for now) using https://github.com/TheNetworg/oauth2-azure (v2 common endpoint)

So far, you can log-in, new accounts are automatically registered(On our app, using tenant id to link them to an organizaton on our end)

The problem? I'm trying make it multi-tenant, so I've created another azure account and I don't know how to register to the application, it tells me to create the user as an external user but I would like it to be automated if possible than having to add users to our app (i.e. I was hoping our app can be registered to an external AD).

This is what I get right now when I try to login with the new user coming from an external Azure AD.

AADSTS50020: User account '*****@gmail.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant '***' and cannot access the application '***-**-**-**-***' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

Are adding external users to our main active directory the only way, and if so, is there a simple way to automate the process as much as possible (i.e. add every user from an existing AD)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxia527680 2019-02-11 19:57
    关注

The Azure B2B collaboration let you share your organization applications with guest users from any other organization, so, if user is from a any other organization or tenant, for example tenant A and trying to login to tenant B, then you would need to add the user from tenant A to tenant B as a guest user. Refer to the link What is guest user access in Azure Active Directory B2B?.
    Please refer to Bulk invite Azure AD B2B collaboration users to invite multiple guest users to your organization at the same time using PowerShell.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)