dpp80346 2018-09-03 12:07
浏览 361

Wordpress主题崩溃了,wp-admin无法正常工作 - php问题

I created a wordpress website for a cleaning company, and now they got back to me that something is wrong with their website. When I try to open it I get error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'switch' (T_SWITCH), expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /home3/feelthespiri/public_html/pgscleaning.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/meta-box/inc/sanitizer.php on line 60

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_user_logged_in() in /home3/feelthespiri/public_html/pgscleaning.co.uk/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php on line 370

When I try to get to the admin panel I get:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'switch' (T_SWITCH), expecting identifier (T_STRING) in /home3/feelthespiri/public_html/pgscleaning.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/meta-box/inc/sanitizer.php on line 60

and this is line 60-63 in the php file:

public function switch( $value ) {  
  return (int) ! empty( $value );

} 

}

Can anyone guide me, how to proceed cus I'm really lost, thanks.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doushishi6513 2018-09-03 19:49
    关注

Go to this folder /home3/feelthespiri/public_html/pgscleaning.co.uk/wp-content/plugins/meta-box/ and rename meta-box and acces your admin dashboard by pgscleaning.co.uk/wp-admin

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决