dongwen2162 2018-08-01 06:44
浏览 88

包装Magento 1.9扩展包括所有Magento

I have created my first Magento 1 extension (after business approval) and I want to upload it to the Magento marketplace.

When I created the Magento extension package, it compressed the entire Magento source. I have three files in the connect folder:

• try_home_1.0.0.tgz
  • package.xml
  • try_home.xml

I have a few questions:

1. Does the package file include only the extension or all of Magento?
  2. Is something wrong in my content path (see picture below)?
  3. I found two other files in my connect folder: package.xml & try_home.xml. What are they for as we have only need to submit the try_home.tgz file to the Magento marketplace?
  4. The Magento 1 package extension requires the composer.json file but I couldn't find that?

enter image description here

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douduan5073 2018-10-20 17:32
    关注

I see your idea is to pack your Magento extension along with Magento as a Magento extension. You cannot do that. If you want to automatically deploy Magento and your extension, you could use a deployment tool.

I am not sure whether you are still looking for answers on the other questions raised, but just it case I am answering you briefly on them too:

1. The package should include only the files specific for your extension.

2. The line where you are including the Try/Home directory of your extension looks correct, however the rest of the lines are not. You should not attempt to include Magento core files in your package.

3. These two files contain the configuration settings of your extension, like name, version, description, etc. that you have provided to the extension packager. When the extension packager creates your package, it includes the package.xml file in the package too.

4. No, that is wrong. You are not required to include composer.json in your Magento 1 package.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器