dongxuan1314 2016-06-21 14:39
浏览 45

如何在构建Wordpress主题时检查工作进度?

I was having a little bit of trouble with Wordpress recently, and I was wondering if someone could help.

I'm trying to build a Wordpress theme, and while I think everything is going OK, I have a little problem:

I don't know how to check my progress (i.e., view the site while it's being built).

Browsers don't read .php files and while I do have mamp, going into the localhost directory for the various php files doesn't seem to do anything either.

Also, I'm not sure which file I'd have to look at to see the site as a whole. Would it be page.php or something like that?

Basically what I'm asking is, how do I check my progress on a Wordpress site by viewing it? I mean, without zipping all the files, which is the only way I can think of to do it now, but that seems a bit time consuming if you want to change your theme a lot.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshen9058 2016-06-22 02:16
    关注

You need to install a copy of WordPress core files on to the localhost rather than the theme folder itself.

You can download it from here https://wordpress.org/

You will also need to set up a DB on your local environment, then run through the set up. Once done, choose your theme in the admin and then you should be able to test it.

Sorry for the brief answer, I'm not completely sure if I have answered your question right.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题
  • ¥15 (标签-Python|关键词-socket)
  • ¥15 keil里为什么main.c定义的函数在it.c调用不了
  • ¥50 切换TabTip键盘的输入法