dream6120 2016-09-15 14:38
浏览 35

对于每个数组,根据子内容对父div进行排序

This is my first question, so I will start with a useless bit. I want to say thank you, I've been a stack overflow lurker for a while now and a lot of contributors on different questions in jQuery and PHP have helped me without even knowing that they hepled me, so I want to start with a thank you to every contributor on stack overflow.

Currently I'm trying to program a simple compare tool for a website. In Holland people can pick there own electrical company that should supply them with power/gas. Because of the price difference people will try to find one that is the cheapest for them.

I'm combining a PHP array and using a 'for each' to produce HTML content. The array looks something like this:

<?php
$leverancierarray = array(
// Iedere array hieronder is één leverancier.
  array (
    'leverancier' => 'Nuon',
    'korting_tekst' => '100 euro korting',
    'korting_value' => 100,
    'contract_duur' => '12 maanden', // Aantal maanden in tekst
    'contract_duur_value' => 12, // Aantal maanden
    'tarief_enkel_stroom' => 0.18, // In cent ipv euro's. Makkelijker om de komma te berekenen
    'tarief_dubbel_stroom' => 0.21, // In cent ipv euro's. Makkelijker om de komma te berekenen 
    'tarief_piek_stroom' => 0.21, // In cent ipv euro's. Makkelijker om de komma te berekenen       
    'tarief_gas' => 0.60, // In cent ipv euro's. Makkelijker om de komma te berekenen
    'tarief_vastrecht_stroom' => 1.05, // In euro's.
    'tarief_vastrecht_gas' => 1.05, // In euro's.   
    'tarief_transport_stroom' => 350, // In euro's.
    'tarief_transport_gas' => 124, // In euro's.
    'heffingskorting' => 347, // heffingskorting.
  ),
  array (
    'leverancier' => 'Qurrent',
    'korting_value' => 75,
    'contract_duur' => '12 maanden', // In tekst
    'tarief_enkel_stroom' => 0.19, // In cent ipv euro's. Makkelijker om de komma te berekenen
    'tarief_dubbel_stroom' => 0.21, // In cent ipv euro's. Makkelijker om de komma te berekenen 
    'tarief_piek_stroom' => 0.21, // In cent ipv euro's. Makkelijker om de komma te berekenen       
    'tarief_gas' => 0.58, // In cent ipv euro's. Makkelijker om de komma te berekenen
    'tarief_vastrecht_stroom' => 5.75, // In euro's.
    'tarief_vastrecht_gas' => 5.75, // In euro's.   
  ),
    array (
    'leverancier' => 'Oxxio',
    'korting_value' => 80,
    'contract_duur' => '12 maanden', // Aantal maanden in tekst
    'tarief_enkel_stroom' => 0.20, // In cent ipv euro's. Makkelijker om de komma te berekenen
    'tarief_gas' => 0.58, // In cent ipv euro's. Makkelijker om de komma te berekenen
    'tarief_vastrecht_stroom' => 3.75, // In euro's.
    'tarief_vastrecht_gas' => 3.75, // In euro's.   
  ),
);

?>

While part of the page looks like this (Using Joomla CMS):

<div class="leverancier-container vergelijkbox" id="box-one">

<?php
  foreach ($leverancierarray as $leverancierrow) {
    $lowerleverancier = strtolower($leverancierrow['leverancier']);
    $displayleverancier = ucwords($leverancierrow['leverancier']);

$totaal_stroom_kosten = (($leverancierrow['tarief_enkel_stroom']*3500)+($leverancierrow['tarief_vastrecht_stroom']*12));
    $totaal_gas_kosten = (($leverancierrow['tarief_gas']*1600)+($leverancierrow['tarief_vastrecht_gas']*12));
    $transport_kosten = ($leverancierrow['tarief_transport_stroom']+$leverancierrow['tarief_transport_gas']);
    $heffingskorting = $leverancierrow['heffingskorting'];
    $totaal_transport_kosten = ($transport_kosten-$heffingskorting);
    $korting = $leverancierrow['korting_value'];

$jaarbedrag = ($totaal_stroom_kosten+$totaal_gas_kosten+$totaal_transport_kosten);
    $totaal_jaarbedrag = str_replace('.',',',round(($jaarbedrag-$korting),0));

$maandbedrag = str_replace('.',',',round(($totaal_jaarbedrag/12),0)); 

echo '<div data-sort="'.$maandbedrag.'" class="leverancier-box" id="'.$lowerleverancier.'">
            <div class="leverancier-logo">
                <div><a href="/aanbieder/'.$lowerleverancier.'" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><span class="logo_'.$lowerleverancier.'"></span></a></div>
            </div>

<div class="leverancier-contract">
                <div>
                    <h3>Contract</h3>
                </div>
                <div class="leverancier-voorwaarden">
                    <div>Duur: <span>'.$leverancierrow['contract_duur'].'</span></div>
                    <div>Actie: <span>'.$leverancierrow['korting_tekst'].'</span></div>         
                </div>

<div>
                    <div><a href="#">Bekijk de tarieven.</a></div>
                </div>
            </div>

<div class="leverancier-prijs">
                <div>
                    <h3>Gemiddelde prijs</h3>
                </div>
                <div class="leverancier-voorwaarden">
                    <div class="prijs_div_homepage"><span class="prijs_groot_homepage">€ '.$maandbedrag.'</span> per maand</div>    
                </div>

<div>
                    <div><span>€ '.$totaal_jaarbedrag.'</span> per jaar</div>                       
                </div>
            </div>

<div class="leverancier-bestellen">
                <div>
                    <div><a href="/aanbieder/'.$lowerleverancier.'" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><span class="knop_3">Overstappen</span></a></div>
                    <div><a href="#">Meer informatie</a></div>          
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>';
  }
?> 

</div>

The for each will create 3 separate 'leverancier-box' divs that contain information from the array. I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for colleague's that will update the prices. They only have to change the 'tarief_enkel_stroom' etc so that the $maandbedrag value will update. Because the third provider in the array can be cheaper, I'm trying with jQuery to sort the divs based on the value of $maandbedrag.

I tried to sort the divs with data-sort="'.$maandbedrag.'" in the parent element. I tried to use this question as a reference but I could not make it work. I also tried to use this method, however I do not understand the code completely of both methods and I believe that is the biggest problem for solving this riddle.

Once again thank you looking at this problem, I hope someone can enlighten me on how I can solve the problem I'm facing.

PS: I presumed jQuery was the best approach to sort the 3 divs based on the value of $maandbedrag.

Kind regards,

Kevin.

Edit:

I've solved the problem using jQuery. I used this topic as guide.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 易康econgnition精度验证
    • ¥15 线程问题判断多次进入
    • ¥15 msix packaging tool打包问题
    • ¥28 微信小程序开发页面布局没问题,真机调试的时候页面布局就乱了
    • ¥15 python的qt5界面
    • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
    • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
    • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能