dqh19413 2016-07-07 15:10
浏览 118
已采纳

您如何以一种日历邀请RSVP响应发送给组织者的方式将PHP与Gmail连接? [关闭]

I am trying to design an application where the following events take place in order:

1. An invite.ics file is created in PHP.
  2. An email is created with the invite attachment and sent from a specific email address through PHP (let's say organizer@gmail.com). It is sent to both the organizer and one other recipient (invitee@gmail.com).
  3. invitee@gmail.com logs into his/her email client and RSVPs "Yes".
  4. organizer@gmail.com receives the "Accepted: (event name)" email indicating that invitee@gmail.com has accepted the invite.
  5. Inbound email parser captures this email and puts it into my system; the system now knows that invitee@gmail.com has accepted the outbound invitation.

At step 4, things break down; the "Accepted: (event name)" email doesn't go to the organizer when the invitee RSVPs.

However, if I manually go into Google Calendar (logged in as organizer@domain.com), create an event, then invite invitee@gmail.com, it works fine. That is, when invitee@gmail.com RSVPs to that invite, organizer@gmail.com DOES get the "Accepted: (event name)" email.

I've compared the contents of the .ics files that are created in both cases, and they are virtually identical (except a few trivial things like description, etc.), so that can't be the reason for the discrepancy.

My inference is that the calendar event has to actually be ON organizer@gmail.com's calendar in order to get the RSVP responses from the invitees... it's not enough to just be the organizer. But after exhaustive search I've not been able to confirm this.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Do I need to get the Google Calendar API involved? Hopefully there's a much simpler way to do this that I'm missing.

Thank you.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutan2456 2016-07-10 06:04
    关注

iCalendar does not support this currently. In the underlying concept of iCalendar and iTip, the program that generates the iCalendar object is the organizer.

If you compare it to email, it would be somewhat similar to sending an email to somebody's outbox. As a sender, you don't have control over that, so in this context really your 'organizer' and the attendee(s) should all be attendees. One perhaps having ROLE=CHAIR. When replies come in, it's up to you to redistribute the replies to other attendees.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛
  • ¥30 python代码,帮调试,帮帮忙吧