drxrgundk062317205 2015-11-13 01:11
浏览 22

将表单数据视为敌对并安全地进行验证

So I posted a question the other night and an interesting reply got me to thinking. I've always done things a certain way and I try to be as safe as possible but I'm wondering what else I could be doing. This isn't related to a specific piece of code so much as a concept.

The layout is jQuery/PHP. Standard HTML and CSS.

Scenario I write a signup form. The form includes email, password, first name, last name, zip code.

When the user submits, jquery picks it up, prevents default and submits for validation through ajax. On the php side, I'm going to verify lengths, symbols, values, etc to try and get the best possible read on the data. If it works, I continue with the signup. If a flag is tripped, I return a JSON string that has a message, an error status and other relevant information. I'm doing it this way instead of checking the jquery because of the ability for the user to open the script and make changes.

On the php side, I can only work with the information that is received. I use POST and I only call for the variables that I'm looking for. Nothing can be added to the php this way...at least not easily. I'm also using PDO and prepared statements for inputting to the db for an extra measure of security.

My question is this. When you guys are validating data, what other steps do you take to prevent security breaches? I only know what I know so this is why I ask. I'm always looking to make my code better. Obviously there are a dozen functions I can use like striptags, strip_slashes, etc but I'm really curious what everyone else does in case there might be something I could be doing better.

I tried google but looking for validation and error checking really just returns the obvious broken scripts and code snippets but not much in the way of conceptualizing a better way of doing things. Just looking for some general feedback. Thanks!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 BP神经网络控制倒立摆
    • ¥20 要这个数学建模编程的代码 并且能完整允许出来结果 完整的过程和数据的结果
    • ¥15 html5+css和javascript有人可以帮吗?图片要怎么插入代码里面啊
    • ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
    • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
    • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
    • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
    • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并