dongpin1850 2016-02-01 10:47
浏览 68
已采纳

使用JavaScript来适应跨域iFrame的高度

I have a rather tricky problem. I work with a client who are restricted to only use HTML, CSS and JavaScript. We have build a form using PHP and Javascript - and currently we only find it possible to embed the form using an iFrame. We have no FTP-access, so the iFrame is loaded from a different domain.

While the form use JavaScript to load new questions and results, this makes it difficult for the height to fit the screen. If the frame fits some of the screens, it will cut off some elements on other screens. While I am unable to upload any files to the FTP that contains the iFrame, it is not possible to use the helper-file solution, as described here.

So, my question is: is it possible to add a JavaScript action that change the css of the iFrame height, when a specific div id is loaded / action executed?

Thanks in advance! :)

EDIT: I decided to solve this differently. But in case anyone else will stumble across this post, I think the solution offered here might work (if the code is updated to fit the latest jQuery). The main problem in my case seemed to be the limited access to the client domain.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doq8211 2016-02-01 13:18
    关注

You can't control the parent window document property if the iframe is from different domain. How ever you can try busting out of the iframe.

https://css-tricks.com/snippets/javascript/break-out-of-iframe/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错