duandeng7132 2015-11-13 23:39
浏览 6

无法弄清楚为什么页面不会为某些用户加载

I am at a loss and need any advice I can get on what to try next.

I have a site where users can edit their profiles. We have about 10K customers. Of those customers about 20 have this issue and I can't figure it out. When they go to the page it acts like it doesn't finish loading. One symptom is when you hover over links the pointer will not change to hand.

For me I can login with their account and try different machines and browsers and it works perfectly. I can use Chrome and change the speed and view type all still works. I have never actually reproduced the issue.

They can hit CTRL+F5, clear cache, try different browsers, different systems, nothing works for them. Today I worked with one person and removed everything from loading on that page except for exactly what was needed. No Google Analytics, no FB pixel, stripped all the JS, and nothing helped. He even tried at his local library and it still happened.

I am totally out of ideas. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongqin1075 2015-11-14 00:02
    关注

The page likely isn't "acting" like it's not finishing loading, it probably is not finishing loading. Your sample size is probably large enough to cover users with outmoded browsers or restricted bandwidth. You need to get more info from your users: OS & version, Browser, Virus protection. If you're relying on GA and other 3rd party libs acquired by CDN, one downed delivery network can stop the entire page. I've seen this happen while on a vpn. Ask your users if they're on a VPN when this happens. Some of your assets (googlefont api for example) will not load over crappy VPN's.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)