duan1933 2015-10-22 21:31
浏览 123
已采纳

Newrelic PHP APM插件的问题 - 崩溃,僵尸,PHP-FPM和Nginx

I've been attempting to install the PHP APM plugin for my Web servers, however I've hit a wall and require some assistance.

We are able to install the plugin within issue, update the config without issue, and start the service without issue. However, shortly afterwards the php_agent.log starts showing that it cannot connect to the daemon and continues to fail.

I've checked the daemon and it shows that it is running, however I discovered that the process has actually zombie'd out and is dead. Restarting PHP-FPM removes the zombie and the service works again for a few minutes, but goes back into a zombie state soon after.

I'm able to replicate this problem across all of my web servers. I even spun up a brand new box and deployed it, adding the same configurations as the others, and it too started to zombie shortly after starting.

My configuration is as follows:

• CentOS 7 (kernel 3.10.0-229.11.1.el7.x86_64)
  • PHP-FPM (5.5.30-1.el7.remi)
  • Nginx (1:1.6.3-6.el7)
  • Newrelic Daemon (4.23.4.113-1)
  • Newrelic PHP5 (4.23.4.113-1)
  • Newrelic PHP5 Common (4.23.4.113-1)

To add insult to injury, it appears that if we leave the zombie for too long, it eventually crashes the Web site across all the servers. Truely, a pain in the rear.

I would appreciate any help or thoughts anyone might have, as this is driving me insane.

Thanks!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanche5149 2015-10-23 21:47
    关注

Do you have a process that is clearing out files residing in /tmp for more than some set time? The agent and daemon communicate via a socket file called /tmp/.newrelic.sock. If it goes away you should see "ENOENT" errors in the logs. You might also have a permission issue for some locations/files.

If the socket file is the problem, consider switching to a TCP port instead of the socket file by setting newrelic.daemon.port in your configuration file (newrelic.ini)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题