dongtan5558 2015-07-11 06:19
浏览 33

基于瓷砖的地图与PHP套接字

this is my first post here, so.. be gentle :D

So guys, I am working on a small browser game, and I started with the tile based map. It will be quite a big map, 1000*1000 tiles, at least.

I tried a few methods of taking the map from the database. For example, I load 12*12 tiles, just to cover the screen, and then when the user dragged the map, it was loading more rows/columns from the database through ajax and deleting the opossing ones. But this is very slow method even on localhost.. I can't imagine how it was on a real server.

I read about more techniques like using pseudorandom number generator, random seeds etc but I don't think they fit this type of situation as they complicate things.

So I was thinking of using php socket. I am already using php socket in other projects and they are pretty reliable and fast.

I will take all the map from database and put it in a big 3 dimensional array on a single machine, server. And then through sockets users will take their maps, new rows/columns etc.

Have anyone used sockets for this task? Or is there something even better? I am kinda frustrated with the results I gained with ajax and am really looking for a fast solution.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
    • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
    • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
    • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
    • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
    • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
    • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
    • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
    • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
    • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看