dpbyr64224 2015-05-13 02:32
浏览 32

另一台服务器上的Opencart管理员部分

Is there any way to have the admin area of open cart located on my own server and have it accessible from there while having everything else located on the client's server and using the same database (which would be located on the client's server as well)?

I know all the admin files are located in the admin folder it can't be as simple as just uploading those files to my server, is it? I'll be using Opencart 2.0.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dousui6193 2015-05-26 07:58
    关注

The theoretical answer to this is yes, you can.

You'll need to have the system folder on both servers since both the admin and catalog rely on the base classes to run.

On your client server you'll need:

catalog/*
    config.php
    crossdomain.xml
    image/*
    index.php
    install/*
    php.ini
    system/*

On your admin server you'll want to make the normal admin folder your document root. So instead of adminserver.com/admin you'll just use adminserver.com

Admin server setup:

config.php
    controller/*
    index.php
    language/*
    model/*
    view/*
    php.ini
    system/*

Then in your adminserver/config.php you would simply adjust you paths and db info as appropriate.

But the "real world" answer to this in no, you can't.

If you did do this, one of the main controllers in the admin area, file manager would not work.

File manager relies on the public images folder to upload images for your products. On a separate server the file manager would attempt to upload images to image/data which you could create on your adminserver, but obviously this wouldn't carry over to your client server.

You'd need to FTP your images to the client server with the exact same name and route as the admin server. Plus this could be extremely problematic for extensions. How would you set up modifications? Or extensions that have image parameters?

If maybe you had a CDN module in place, that might resolve the issue ... tough to say for sure.

Just keep in mind, once you've completed the install, you can change the config paths to whatever you like.

You don't have to use admin as your admin area, you can change it to steve or aardvark or whatever you like in the config file.

Having it on a separate server would be ideal, but for OpenCart, it's really not practical in a real world environment.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP