doupu1727 2011-06-12 13:53
浏览 41
已采纳

PHP会话可能因fb而无法正常工作? 请帮忙

I have a question about PHP sessions. I use a session to keep a visitor logged in. I have made a site before with this and works perfect. Now I am making a Facebook app.

When logging in (checking if user is registered in database), I register id. After that I use:

if(session_is_registered("id"))
{
echo "Logged in";
}

So if it shows "Logged in" in the browser, I am absolutely sure that the session is registered. But when I go to the next page (which has session_start(); at the top of the page), there's no session anymore. But if I go to the logout page (with session_destroy();), and then proceed to the login, the session is registered correctly. Also if I close all the browser windows and then go to login, it won't register correctly.

I tried destroying the session right before registering the 'id', but that also doesn't work.

I'm guessing I made a basic error, so someone on here should be able to help me without wasting a lot of time.

Please help me. I have wasted days on this. Thanks in advance.

More code:

Where session is registered:

$id_query = mysql_query ("
    SELECT * FROM Tour11_deelnemers WHERE fb_id = '$user'");
    while ($record = mysql_fetch_assoc ($id_query))
        {
        $id = $record['deelnemer_id'];
        }
if($id > 0)
{
$speelid = $id;
session_register("speelid");
}

After that to check if it is registered:

if(session_is_registered("speelid"))
{
echo "Ingelogd";
}

session_is_registered() is same as isset() for $_SESSION.

So the thing I don't understand is while session_is_registered() is true after it is registered, on the next page it is false again :( unless I login immediately after going to logging out page (session_destroy();). So even if i destroy the session just before restarting it and registering again, it doesn't help.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanph1978 2011-06-12 14:13
    关注

Here is a solution for you.

Set the session like this:

if(!isset($_SESSION['speelid'])){
       $id_query = mysql_query ("SELECT * FROM Tour11_deelnemers WHERE fb_id = '$user'");
            while ($record = mysql_fetch_assoc ($id_query)){
                $id = $record['deelnemer_id'];
            }
        if($id > 0){
            $_SESSION['speelid'] = $id;
        }
    }

Check if a session is set like this:

if(isset($_SESSION['speelid'])){
        echo "Ingelogd";
    }

Update

It seems like the issue is related to >= IE6 refusing to accept the session cookie generated by the php, when a .php file is referred from an .html file on a different server.

.HTML to .PHP session IE issue

When using session variables in a .php file referred by a frame (.html, or other file type) at a different server than the one serving the .php:

Under these conditions IE6 or later silently refuses the session cookie that is attempted to create (either implicitly or explicitly by invoquing session_start()).

As a consequence, your session variable will return an empty value.

According to MS kb, the workaround is to add a header that says your remote .php page will not abuse from the fact that permission has been granted.

Place this header on the .php file that will create/update the session variables you want:

Here is a full thread on this issue

Solution

The solution is to add this at the very top of the page which will SET the session.

<?php header('P3P: CP="CAO PSA OUR"'); ?>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python变量和列表之间的相互影响
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计