douli4337 2013-08-28 14:45
浏览 61
已采纳

在数据库中存储MYSQL选项和值的最有效方法

I'm hitting a dead with the best practice for storing a large amount of options and values in my MYSQL database and then assigning them to properties. The way I usually do this (example is for real estate) is to create a table called "pool" then have an auto increment value as the ID and a varchar to store the value, in this case "Above Ground" and another row for "In-ground". Then in my property table I would have a column for "has_pool" with the proper ID value from the "pool" table assigned. Obviously the problem is that with hundreds of options (fireplace, water view, etc) for each property, my number of database tables will get very large, very fast and my left joins would become out of control on the front side.

Can someone point me in the right direction on what the best practice would be to easily populate new values for the property attributes and keep the query count down to a minimum? I feel like there is a simple solution but my research so far has not made it apparent to me. Thank you!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douyun8674 2013-08-28 14:51
    关注

One way you could do this is create an 'options' table with four columns: id, menuId, value

Create another table called menus, with two fields; id and name.

Add the menu names (pool, fireplace etc.) to the menus table, and then add the possible values to the options table, including the id of the menu it is related to.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号