doulang9953 2019-04-12 09:12
浏览 56
已采纳

无论如何我可以在单击按钮时插入SQL语句

I have a table set up as seen below:

Table Setup

I have a slideshow (slides are on different .php pages) and at the bottom of each page I have a button, they click on which just holds the a href to the next or on the back button, previous page.

I need to store which number slide they are on into the userTakingModule table in the checkPoint. Is there anyway someone could give me some guidance on how to do this please. The first slide they reach I guess it would be an INSERT query, then if there is already a value held in checkPoint it would be an UPDATE query. I'm so lost, anyone able to shed some much needed light?

The button code at the end of each slide:

<div class="arrow-container">
  <button><a href="dashboard.php"><i class="fas fa-arrow-circle-left"></i></a></button><button><a href="slide2.php"><i class="fas fa-arrow-circle-right"></i></a></button>
</div>
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doufa5001 2019-04-12 09:41
    关注

Simple solution for this is, If there is entry into table regarding checkpoint then update that entry with new data else insert new entry. You can insert and update with same query by using

INSERT ... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE ((which will execute the UPDATE at the end if name already exists see documentation)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错