douchun2158 2014-10-17 12:07
浏览 26
已采纳

依赖注入/ LoD

I understand the basic principles of dependency injection but would like some advice on how to handle classes instantiated within other classes methods; does this go against the dependency injection pattern?

Moreover, I would like to write the object (class) to a DB (mongo in object form) and so don't want it to be bloated with other dependencies.

To better explain what I mean here is an example:

Lets say we have a user class that gets injected with a server class -

class User{
    public $user_id
    public $user_name;

public function __construct(server $server){
        $this->server = $server;
    }

public function delete(){
        //...delete user code

// Send mail to user
        $mailer = new mailer($this->server);
        $mailer->sendMail();
    }

}

So two things about this

1. This means that the User class now gets bloated as it contains the server class also
  2. Does this break the Law of Demeter? As the User class doesn't actually need the Server class other than to pass it onto the Mailer class..

I understand a way around this would be to inject the mailer class into the delete function when called from an outside controller, meaning the User class never has to be injected with the server class:

$server = new server();
$mailer = new mailer($server);
$user = new User();
$user->delete($mailer);

class User{
    public $user_id
    public $user_name;

public function __construct(){
        // other code
    }

public function delete(mailer $mailer){
        //...delete user code

// Send mail to user          
        $mailer->sendMail();
    }

}

But surely this means that you would need to know every class needed by methods within a class, if this nesting becomes a few levels deep surely this will be difficult to keep track of.

Also what happens if user->delete is a private method? You wouldn't be able to call it from an outside controller to pass in the mailer object in the first place.

So my question really is what's the best way of going about this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqp99585 2014-10-17 12:09
    关注

For me it is a smell to take a dependency on an object, just so you can construct a different object.

Instead take a dependency on the object that you want to construct instead. So in your case just pass a mailer to your Users constructor, then you don't need to create a mailer and you don't need to care about the server.

Here your User has a dependency on the mailer (to do the mailing) and so this is the thing that should be injected.

You objects should only be creating new instances of leaf objects/data holders/DTOs. Anything which provides any functionality (ie services) should be injected into the objects which need to make use of the functionality.

EDIT

I don't do PHP but I think your user class should look more like this:

class User{
        public $user_id
        public $user_name;

public function __construct(mailer $mailer){
            $this->mailer = $mailer;
        }

public function delete(){
            //...delete user code

// Send mail to user
            $this->mailer->sendMail();
        }    
    }

As for injecting via the constructor vs passing in to the method, this comes down to whether it is reasonable to expect a user of your User to provider a mailer when they want to delete a user. To me it doesn't sound like it is, so I would pass it through the constructor.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?