dongtuliao6760 2013-04-09 02:20
浏览 83
已采纳

安全的AJAX请求到URI

I know there have been lots of question about AJAX security. I've searched and read but am still unclear as to what the best approach is.

I have a very specific senario:

I have an application that is build on top a PHP MVC framework. I've turned presentation elements such as a "navigation menu" modular. The navigation menu module has a controller (sever side). The controller uses a model to retrieving data from the database and then it responds with a php echo of the data. I can make the http request to the controller using AJAX because the controller is routed to by a URI. I believe this is call a RESTful API. When the user clicks a link in the navigation menu a static content area is update with the data that was retrieved from the AJAX request. Lets say that I Make a different action in the same controller that is capable of writing data to the database. Having a publicly available URI that allows writing to the database is obviously bad. How does one secure the URI interface so that AJAX can retrieve and write data, but those individuals with malicious intent can do harm?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• doww38701 2013-04-09 02:51
    关注

You must treat an ajax request as you treat a get request or post request. In other words never trust the user. You have server side control, ajax is client side so never trust "CLIENT SIDE" that makes a request(check the data, if data is ok then return a response if not return another response).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 请问这个是什么意思?
  • ¥15 STM32驱动继电器
  • ¥15 Windows server update services
  • ¥15 关于#c语言#的问题:我现在在做一个墨水屏设计,2.9英寸的小屏怎么换4.2英寸大屏
  • ¥15 模糊pid与pid仿真结果几乎一样
  • ¥15 java的GUI的运用
  • ¥15 我想付费需要AKM公司DSP开发资料及相关开发。
  • ¥15 怎么配置广告联盟瀑布流
  • ¥15 Rstudio 保存代码闪退
  • ¥20 win系统的PYQT程序生成的数据如何放入云服务器阿里云window版?