douzi4724 2013-03-25 15:47
浏览 70
已采纳

附加到Apache环境路径

I have a web accessible PHP script that is using a shell command to drop PDFs to text. I installed Poppler, and am using pdftotext, via MacPorts. I am able to run the command successfully from the CL, and when supplying the full path within the PHP script to '/opt/local/bin/pdftotext'. So, I know that my $PATH is correct and the permissions are sufficient, yet I am still getting an exit status of 127: Command Not Found, when attempting to do simply 'pdftotext' in the exec().

I have tried the answers from How do I add paths to the Apache PATH variable? and http://lists.apple.com/archives/macos-x-server/2008/Sep/msg00433.html. I modified both the /etc/paths and /etc/profile, and added /etc/paths.d/macports all pointing to '/opt/local/bin'. setenv, apache_setenv, etc all had no effect also.

I am using a MAMP (1.9 I think) install for my local development, OSX 10.6, PHP 5.3.5, all a little behind I know :-) ... my $PATH is modified to point to the MAMP bin/php

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqzve68846 2013-03-26 07:16
    关注

/etc/paths.d/macports will influence on PATH variable for macports, not for the Apache. You probably need to add /etc/parhs.d/apache (or else) to do what you need.
    Edit: also check this and this threads for solutions. It is somewhat outdated but still can help.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
  • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表
  • ¥15 MATLAB实现区间[a,b]上的Gauss-Legendre积分