dsfsw1233 2012-05-15 02:55
浏览 69

iframe和frame标签仅显示空白页面

OK I google searched this til my fingers bled. :-) The problem with this error is that it is difficult to pin down a good search.

PROBLEM: Regardless of browser used - all iframe and frame tags only display a BLANK page. You can view the source and it looks correct. This was not an issue a few days ago. I checked on my other two rigs - same result. the webpage only displays a blank page.

Peculiar Side Effect Using a proxy site (I was thinking along the lines of a DNS issue - long story how I got to that conclusion - Like I said, I have been looking forever, and now can't see the forest for the trees) such as hidemyass.com and the webpage displays correctly.

Steps Taken verifying the "src" link works - in tests we are using good ole fashion "google.com". But regardless. The page source is correct - it just will not display. Friends in the city, and out of state say they can see the site fine. Used a 3rd party short url, and still cannot view locally (again, source will show correct) and proxy will display it as well.

Question Is there a setting on the computer, that can affect all browsers "tag" settings? Is there a link that describes this same issue? I am sure it is a simple problem, as I have learned, the more strange an issue, and more difficult it is to find, the simpler the solution.

simple source used

<head>
  <title>iframe test </title>
  <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico" />
  <META name="description" content="stupid re-test of iframe">
</head>

<body>
<iframe src="http://www.google.com" width="100%" frameborder="0"></iframe>

</body>
  • 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?